Join our Team
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about the Arabic language? Do you live in Berlin? And you could you imagine teaching Standard Arabic and Syrian Dialect?!
Then you have to join us,
We are ‘’Kalamon institute for Arabische sprache’’ we have been teaching Arabic as a foreign language for over 4 years, as a language school, we believe that it is our duty to foster our students love for the Arabic language and build on it, and equip the students with what they need to move onto the next level.
We expect from you:
- must have a degree in middle eastern studies, Arabic studies, Islamic studies, or journalism, or any other field that is relevant to the mentioned.
- prior experience in teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
- fluent in German and/or English.
- native Arabic speaker.
- punctual and precise, and able to communicate clearly and interactively with our students.
- your only focus is on the student learning process and how to assist them and better their understanding of the language.
- Be able to identify the weaknesses and strengths of each student and work with them on that basis.
You have to be;
- living in berlin.
- Have a work permit in Germany
- able to work from home or in our office.
- able to work as a freelancer
We offer you:
We offer you a fair salary with a future prospect of increasing, the chance to put your skills to the test and expand your strengths and gain new experience. an open and kind working atmosphere, and a mentor that will be accompanying you the first 3 months to answer your question and share their experience with you.
Is that you? Then do not hesitate to send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: applications will only be accepted in German or in English.